Problem with game hud

I don’t know what I’m doing wrong i can’t compile. Anyone know what i can do.
(I’m fine with Polish language). Ty for help.

zamien “Player Character” na:

“Get Player Charcater [0]” > cast to “character blueprint” i zrob nowe “health” “Max health” z tego cast.

Albo skasuj “player character” “health” “health” max jezeli sie skompiluje to Unreal czepia sie tego ze nie kazales mu zrobic cast.
Jezeli nie to musze zobaczyc wiecej. Bo na tym graphie nie ma nic innego co mogloby robic taki blad.

Projekt jest stąd Unreal Engine 4 Third Person Extended Template - YouTube ogólnie projekt jest na starszą wersję UE4 dlatego wychodzą błędy. Z niektórymi sobie poradziłem, ale problem mam z tym hudem i jeszcze z podnoszeniem ammo. Ogólnie dopiero zacząłem zabawę więc mogę nie ogarniać do końca co i jak. A już trzeci tydzień próbuję zrobić aby postać z 3 osoby strzelała :smiley:

Jak skasowałem player character, healt i max healt to się nie kompiluje jak coś.
Albo zobacz ten projekt albo napisz czego potrzebujesz to ci podeślę.

Anyone can help ?

Anyone can help ??

I think you cant return a To Text Value like that. Try to write it in a variable and return the variable.

Based off the error messages you receive I’d going to take a guess and say you need to make your functions pure. There’s a check box for it I believe. (not sure where though)

Hello Oshinoshi,

If you are looking for the check box to make your function a pure function you will need to select your function within the My blueprints panel and then at the bottom you will see a check box that says pure. Here is a picture for reference. I hope that this helps.

Make it a great day

@ ty for help :slight_smile: all is working now.