Problem with clothing

I got issues about adjust clothes to character.I made a top suit but can’t set it to my character.How i can adjust to my character? I’m using blender.
look at that :((( Someone told me ’ use skeletal mesh and attach it to skeletal mesh’ but how ???

Please help me

Being a beginner me too interested mcdvoice in knowing how to set suits. Have you understood it yet? If yes then please let me know. But want to know tool apart from blender

did you parent the suit to the char… drag and drop the suit to the char and a pop-up will ask ‘parent’ (choose ‘with automatic weights’ for now) you may have to adjust the suit for anims… there is another way to ‘parent with empty groups’ then do weight painting… but each way has it’s price (smile)… i do the latter

Thanks northstar for the comment…Being a beginner it is really good to learn things in such a simple and lucid language…If u have got any guide or something to it then can u pls share here…Thanks

PS i forgot to add.Can u pls post some more details here…I would love to read more about it…Thank you myschoolbucks

I think this explains it pretty well

Thank you for making it easy to understand

Thanks northstar for the comment…Being a beginner it is really good to learn things in such a simple and lucid language…If u have got any guide or something to it then can u pls share here…Thanks kroger feeedback survey