Problem with camera and movement in Advanced Locomotion System

Hello everyone, I’m new here, I’ve been a software developer for 4 years and I decided to venture into Unreal. I created a project with the Advanced Locomotion System to learn a little, and I’m trying to change the movement mode, and I’m not succeeding. Basically I set it up so that the player goes into free-look when pressing ALT (similar to the DayZ game), so far so good, but when I look back in free-look mode, I can walk backwards with W and not with S, the same thing if I walked looking to the right, I walk with W and not D. I would like to change this, from what I understand the character controls the movement from where the camera is looking and not the character, I have no idea where I should change it to work the way I want, nor what should I change. I don’t know if it’s a silly question, if anyone has an idea how to do this, I’m using Advanced Locomotion System V4 with Unreal 5.3.2. Thanks

Here is the modification I made, it can only rotate when pressing ALT, however it moves the character to where I am looking, I wanted to understand how I could change this so that it moves to where the character is looking. Screenshot-2024-04-24-012926 hosted at ImgBB — ImgBB

I don’t know if this was the best solution either, I saw on some forums that it would be much easier for me to remove the ALS camera and make another one from scratch the way I want, do you think this is better?

The ALS camera has everything I want, I just wanted to fix it and also change a few more things like limiting how far the user can look when in free-look mode, I wanted him to only look to the sides and not his entire back, but, that’s a problem for later.