Problem with availability of app purchase in the store

I have fully prepared and finalized the app, set the release date however the game has not become available for purchase and download although so stated in the settings.

When I go to the page, I see only soon will be available?

What to do? What is the problem?

P.S. I can’t create a private conversation, as I get a 404 error when I try.

Hi GravenVN!

Thanks for flagging this our way! I’ve gone ahead and shared this with the appropriate team on your behalf. Once I’ve received an update on their investigation, I’ll be following up with this post.

Additionally, the 404 issue of submitting a private case should be resolved now and I do suggest that you clear you cache and attempt this again. However, if you still encounter the 404 issue, do let me know so I can flag this to the appropriate team on you behalf as well.

1 Like

Hi again!

I wanted to follow up with you about your date setup. It does appear there was an issue internally but our team has since then been able to correct this on your behalf to the proper release date that was set for review and is set to release at the date you had specified in the review process (as it was previously backdated).

As for the private submission case, we look forward to your response still to see if this is still occurring for you.

1 Like

Hi WonTonFury!

Thank you for your help. After checking, I see that our project Silenced: The House has had its release date changed, and I really hope everything will work as it should.

Also, please correct the same issue with the release date for our second project, Bewitched: Part 1, as it has the exact same problem.

When trying to create a New Private Question, I get the result shown in the screenshot, and it shows as if I am not logged into my account.

Returning to the issue with the publication date, when we first tried to release our projects live, we encountered a requirement to add achievements, which made us address this issue and reschedule the release date. At that moment, we also received a notification that the date was set too late (early?) because the review was completed after the initial publication date.

Most likely, this affected the process, as later, after setting new dates, they reverted to the initial ones.

Thanks for sharing all of this with us!

I’ve shared this with our moderation team and they were able to fix the date for Bewitch: Part 1 as well on your end as it did seem to encounter the same issue.

I’ve also passed this along to the appropriate team on your behalf about the 404 page. Thanks for sharing this with us so we can get a fix on this.

1 Like

I just received an update that this should be fixed for you as of recently since you last tried!

If you could attempt to access https://eoshelp.epicgames.com/s/?language=en_US once again and confirm this, I can escalate this appropriately!

1 Like

Oh, thank you very much, you have helped us a lot with the projects. Also, thank you for solving the problem with the New Private Question; it now works as it should.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.