Problem with adding a BT Task class visa class wizard

Since i have added in a UBTTask_BlackboardBase via the class wizard adding tool in unreal i have gotten the following errors.

Error 1 error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol “__declspec(dllimport) public: __cdecl UBTTask_BlackboardBase::UBTTask_BlackboardBase(class FPostConstructInitializeProperties const &)” (_imp??0UBTTask_BlackboardBase@@QEAA@AEBVFPostConstructInitializeProperties@@@Z) referenced in function “public: __cdecl UMyBTTask_BlackboardBase::UMyBTTask_BlackboardBase(class FPostConstructInitializeProperties const &)” (??0UMyBTTask_BlackboardBase@@QEAA@AEBVFPostConstructInitializeProperties@@@Z) D:\UnrealSpaceGame\Intermediate\ProjectFiles\MyBTTask_BlackboardBase.cpp.obj

I just want to remove the class from my project so i can compile again. Any ideas? would really appreciate the help?
I have also tryed adding in some code the the class,

.h

class UNREALSPACEGAME_API UMyBTTask_BlackboardBase : public UBTTask_BlackboardBase
{
	GENERATED_UCLASS_BODY()

virtual EBTNodeResult::Type ExecuteTask(UBehaviorTreeComponent* OwnerComp, uint8* NodeMemory) override;

}

.cpp

EBTNodeResult::Type UMyBTTask_BlackboardBase::ExecuteTask(UBehaviorTreeComponent* OwnerComp, uint8* NodeMemory)
{
	return EBTNodeResult::Failed;
}

you can remove a class by removing it from windows explorer not visual studios, this seems to work.
as for my problem of not being able to add a c++ BT task, i will just avoid them for now and work in BP’s

You can resolve the missing functions and use C++ by adding “AIModule” to your project’s PublicDependencyModuleNames.

Look for a file named something like “YourProjectName.Build.cs” replaced with your-project-name and add “AIModule” to the end of this line:

PublicDependencyModuleNames.AddRange(new string[] { “Core”, “CoreUObject”, “Engine”, “InputCore”, “AIModule” });