Problem when starting the Ark Dev Kit

Hello,
I’m trying to start the Ark Dev kit. (I have installed the latest version of the ark dev kit tools, and also the latest version files from git using git pull)
Now when i try to start the Dev Kit using the provided bat file, I get the following Error.

Fatal error: [File:E:\SVN_Ark\Engine\Source\Runtime\ShaderCore\Private\ShaderCore.cpp] [Line: 348] 
Couldn't load shader file 'LandscapeInfoStaticMeshPixelShader'

VERSION: 0.0 
KERNELBASE.dll!UnknownFunction (0x00007fff04fe1f28) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]
UE4Editor-Core.dll!UnknownFunction (0x00007ffed3fd1774) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]
UE4Editor-Core.dll!UnknownFunction (0x00007ffed3ee96ff) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]
UE4Editor-ShaderCore.dll!UnknownFunction (0x00007ffedbfa24ba) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]
UE4Editor-ShaderCore.dll!UnknownFunction (0x00007ffedbf96720) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]
UE4Editor-ShaderCore.dll!UnknownFunction (0x00007ffedbf9f0b0) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]
UE4Editor-ShaderCore.dll!UnknownFunction (0x00007ffedbf98ca6) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]
UE4Editor-ShaderCore.dll!UnknownFunction (0x00007ffedbfa5d5b) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]
UE4Editor-Cmd.exe!UnknownFunction (0x00007ff7498d4d72) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]
UE4Editor-Cmd.exe!UnknownFunction (0x00007ff7498cec1c) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]
UE4Editor-Cmd.exe!UnknownFunction (0x00007ff7498ced7a) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]
UE4Editor-Cmd.exe!UnknownFunction (0x00007ff7498dabe0) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]
UE4Editor-Cmd.exe!UnknownFunction (0x00007ff7498db6cd) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]
KERNEL32.DLL!UnknownFunction (0x00007fff05fd8102) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]
ntdll.dll!UnknownFunction (0x00007fff0806c5b4) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]
ntdll.dll!UnknownFunction (0x00007fff0806c5b4) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]

Is there any way to fix this? (And if possible, without reinstalling, I have a 10mbit connection, so that already took quite some time :D)

Hey and welcome!
First question: did you download the devkit from steam? If so you might not like the answer but you need to get the Epic Games Launcher and redownload the devkit from there. The devkit on steam is not used anymore since forever. There is no way around redownloading from the Epic Games Launcher.
If you got the devkit from there, there is usually no need to update from github.
Updates will get pushed to github(just the binaries) and google drive(diffed content) first and then a bit later to the Launcher.
Currently both are on the same version.
Some of us prefer updating manually(since the Launcher has a few quirks), but you still need a initial install from the Epic Launcher.

Whenever mine crashes on startup ( which happens to me alot - I got some weird cant load assest becuase its not fully loaded error )… I do a ‘Verify’ from the epic launcher drop down and that fixes it ( for a bit )…

That takes like 20 minutes or so… but at least it isnt as long as a full reinstall…

You’ll also save yourself a lot of headaches and time by making sure you never have PGD or TGM overrides set and saved on TestMap. This will cause errors and warnings on launch along with taking much longer overall to launch the devkit.

(jslay) Could you explain in more detail what you mean by PGD or TGM overrides on the test map? For those of us struggling to absorb the huge amount of information that is required to work with the DEV kit and UE4 in general that would be extremely helpful. After looking into the Editor and trying to figure out what you were referring to Is PGD The Primal game data override and TGM the Game Mode? I Set and Save these on the Test Map so that its setup for testing the mod I am working on. But Are you saying that its a BAD idea to have these Saved with the Overrides? If so, could someone explain Why that might be? The Primal Game Data is a copy of the generic mod one supplied in the game, I perhaps incorrectly assumed that it is just like the regular one except for my changes.