Download

Problem Launching on Android

So when I try packaging my project on my Android device(s4 gt 19500) I can’t.

This is the log:

LogPlayLevel: BUILD FAILED
LogPlayLevel: C:\NVPACK\android-sdk-windows ools\ant\build.xml:720: The following error occurred while executing this line:
LogPlayLevel: C:\NVPACK\android-sdk-windows ools\ant\build.xml:734: Compile failed; see the compiler error output for details.
LogPlayLevel: Total time: 13 seconds
LogPlayLevel: BuildCommand.Execute: ERROR: BUILD FAILED
LogPlayLevel: Program.Main: ERROR: AutomationTool terminated with exception:
LogPlayLevel: Program.Main: ERROR: Exception in UnrealBuildTool: ERROR: cmd.exe failed with args /c “C:\NVPACK\apache-ant-1.8.2/bin/ant.bat” debug
LogPlayLevel: Stacktrace: at UnrealBuildTool.Android.UEDeployAndroid.RunCommandLineProgramAndThrowOnError(String WorkingDirectory, String Command, String Params, String OverrideDesc, Boolean bUseShellExecute)
LogPlayLevel: at UnrealBuildTool.Android.UEDeployAndroid.MakeApk(String ProjectName, String ProjectDirectory, String OutputPath, String EngineDirectory, Boolean bForDistribution, String CookFlavor, Boolean bMakeSeparateApks, Boolean bIncrementalPackage, Boolean bDisallowPackagingDataInApk)
LogPlayLevel: at UnrealBuildTool.Android.UEDeployAndroid.PrepForUATPackageOrDeploy(String ProjectName, String ProjectDirectory, String ExecutablePath, String EngineDirectory, Boolean bForDistribution, String CookFlavor, Boolean bIsDataDeploy)
LogPlayLevel: at AndroidPlatform.Deploy(ProjectParams Params, DeploymentContext SC)
LogPlayLevel: at Project.Deploy(ProjectParams Params)
LogPlayLevel: at BuildCookRun.DoBuildCookRun(ProjectParams Params)
LogPlayLevel: at BuildCommand.Execute()
LogPlayLevel: at AutomationTool.Automation.Execute(List1 CommandsToExecute, CaselessDictionary1 Commands)
LogPlayLevel: at AutomationTool.Automation.Process(String] CommandLine)
LogPlayLevel: at AutomationTool.Program.MainProc(Object Param)
LogPlayLevel: at AutomationTool.InternalUtils.RunSingleInstance(MainProc Main, Object Param)
LogPlayLevel: at AutomationTool.Program.Main()
LogPlayLevel: Program.Main: ERROR: ERROR: cmd.exe failed with args /c “C:\NVPACK\apache-ant-1.8.2/bin/ant.bat” debug
LogPlayLevel: ProcessManager.KillAll: Trying to kill 0 spawned processes.
LogPlayLevel: Program.Main: AutomationTool exiting with ExitCode=1
LogPlayLevel: Domain_ProcessExit
LogPlayLevel: ProcessManager.KillAll: Trying to kill 0 spawned processes.
LogPlayLevel: copying UAT log files…
LogPlayLevel: RunUAT.bat ERROR: AutomationTool was unable to run successfully.
LogPlayLevel: Completed Launch On Stage: Deploy Task, Time: 27.768236
LogPlayLevel: BUILD FAILED
PackagingResults:Error: Error Launch failed! Unknown Error

just posted the last lines since there’s character limit.

Hey xJose97x,

Please upload your full logs to AnswerHub. Please include the version of the engine that you’re on and if it’s from the Epic Games Launcher. Thank you!

https://answers.unrealengine.com/questions/270725/

Here it is. I think it’s a problem with java. I already updated my JDK and Normal Java with the correct version. Still same error.