Problem download: "Unable to acquire Unreal Engine"

Hello, excuse me, I don´t know what is the problem but can´t download Unreal Engine, if somebody can help me? Thanks.

3fc6f652eeecfd34c713234dacf89160a566e941.jpeg

Hello??!! Somebody??!!

hi,

I am going to move this to the feedback section as you will probably get an answer faster.

also have you posted this to the AnswerHub

Hey 3VILS33D,

Try going into your Epic Game > Launcher > VaultCache directory and deleting any of the associated files that deal with an Engine version. Note, this is where all of your Vault Content is located. You can always re-download the content from the Marketplace or the Learn Tab for the compatible engine version you are using.

There was an issue when we released 4.7 initially and users were unable to install 4.7.1 because it was storing the 4.7 temporary engine file in the Vault Cache. The workaround for that was to go into the directory I mentioned and simply delete the folder.

Then just re-open the Launcher and you should be able to install the desired engine version.

Let me know if you were able to resolve your issue with the suggested fix. If it is not resolved I would ask you created an AnswerHub post like mentioned so we can give your issue more attention.

Thank you,