Pro Main Menu Pack by Piontek

Links:
Store: Marketplace Link | Itch.io

**Media: Tutorials & Preview
Download: Demo Project

PRO MAIN MENU PACK by Piontek**

DESCRIPTION

This Main Menu is inspired by different Menus, i.e. Star Wars Battlefront II. You will get a full modern designed main menu prepared for an extensive single player setting.
The menu gives you a level selection, simple save system, credits and a settings menu withfully working graphic and audio settings.
Most elements get their color information from a Base Color which is customizable in the HUD Class, together with many other parameters like opacity,
font styles & sizes, button names and more. Also the main menu has a Live-Background which you can customise with your Assets.

If you miss any tutorial in the Training Video-Playlist, please contact me: marketplace@dominikgeuer.com

TECHNICAL DETAILS

Features

• All-In-One Widget for the Base Main Menu.
  • Customizable Parameters like Basecolor, Opacity & more which affects most elements.
  • Main menu, pause menu, level selection, new game, settings, credits

Save Systems:

• Basic gameplay save system (location, map name & more)
  • Settings save system (general settings, audio settings, graphic settings)

Level Selection:

• Customizable with Functions/Events (take a look for tutorials)

Settings Menu:

• General Settings (a widget with different button types, text boxes, sliders and more. You have to customize this menu)
  • Display and graphic settings
  • Audio volumes and different audio output settings
  • Audio and general settings are saved to save games and loaded in the game instance

Number of Blueprint Classes: 7
Number of Master Materials: 1
Number of Particles: 1
Number of Textures: 68
Number of Widgets: 25
Number of Soundcues: 4

Supported Development Platforms: Windows, Mac
Supported Target Build Platforms: Windows, Mac
Support email: [EMAIL=“marketplace@dominikgeuer.com”]marketplace@dominikgeuer.com

If you have any questions, please let me know.

Best Regards,
Dominik

Hi Piontek

I bought your Pro Main Menu today and started editing it. Now I had to realize that I can not rewrite riders no matter what I set it always stays that way (see screenshot)
Can you help me please?

best regards
StreetLordZ