Issue: Normally calling a PrintString node from a client window when in PIE will display “Client N: [string]” Where N is the client window number. However i’ve found that if you call PrintString from within a widget event it will always say “Client -2: [string]” (client negative two) no matter what client window it’s run on.
- make a widget with a button
- add event on button click that calls node PrintString “hello from widget event”
- add CreateWidget and AddToViewPort nodes to display widget from level blueprint’s OnBeginPlay, also call PrintString “hello from blueprint” from the level blueprint
- run multiple client windows in PIE
- click button from any client window.
You should see this in the console after clicking the button…