Pressing CTRL+Z in characterBP crashes

I am using UE4.12.5.

Everytime I press CTRL+Z in the viewport of my characterBP it crashes.

Hello MrGoatsy,

I have a few questions for you that will help narrow down what issue it is that you are experiencing.

Quick questions:

1. Can you reproduce this issue in a clean project?
  2. If so, could you provide a detailed list of steps to reproduce this issue on our end?
  3. Could you provide screen shots of any blueprints that may be involved with this issue?
  4. Could you provide the complete callstack for the crash that you having?
  1. I can’t replicate it in a new project(even though the other project is new but with migrated assets).
  2. Create a third person project, go to the characterBP, rotate the camera and press CTRL+Z and it crashes.
  3. I don’t know what I should screenshot.
  4. I don’t know what a callstack is.

When the editor crashes you get a window that pops up with a callstack in it. Could you copy and past all of the text from that window into a reply so that I could take a look at it. I have provided an example of what the crash reporter window looks like (the example is empty).

Could you turn on your debugging symbols so that I could take a look at the callstack for the issue you are having?

Example:

You will need to go to the options menu for the engine version you are using.

111776-editordebugsymbolshelp2.png

You will then need to check Editor symbols for Debugging.

111777-editordebugsymbolshelp1.png

All I see is this:

You do not have any debugging symbols required to display the callstack for this crash.

I can’t, downloading 10 GB takes more than 10 hours for me due to my bad Internet connection.

Could you provided a zipped down copy of the project that is having the issue along with a list of steps to reproduce the issue in that project?

I can’t due to the characterBP being linked to a lot of other BP’s.

I found a workaround, just press CTRL+Z in the blueprint and it doesn’t freeze.

Without additional information I am unable to investigate this issue further. I will be converting your last comment to an answer. If at any point you have any additional information for reproducing this issue on our end please feel free to reopen this issue. You can do so by posting the additional information in a reply to this thread.