Title: Precense

Entry Category: UEFN

Video URL: Precense

Student submission: No

Credits to Sourced content: nothing but the base cube in UE XDD
models/textures/lighting/rigging made by me
animations made by me inside UEFN with control rig
soundtrack made by me, it is subject to change

Map Code: 7489-3024-5339 (cinematic has not been added yet. It will be available on july 10)

Editor Screenshots:

-Description:

These characters are the main protagonist of my UEFN map, Dr. Ahomi, which is a zombies game with a story behind, the map can be played now, 7489-3024-5339. This cinematic will be added as an intro so players can meet the protagonists of the story, their details are to be revealed in the next update which will be an expansion to the current content.

As I was making the design of the characters the challenge was announced, it was a good timing

the song in the video is a wip soundtrack for a zone in the map that has yet to be revealed, this is my first time doing a soundtrack, it is very interesting and im amazed of the work that goes behind a soundtrack

im just doing my best to create the worlds I have, if there’s any tips I will gladly read them

feedback will be appreciated

4 Likes

This is so amazing, great work! Do you have any tutorials, or can you share some sources to make such animations in UEFN? :smiley:

1 Like

hey there! welcome back. Thank you so much, I havent made any tutorials yet, but I can give you some videos where you can learn what you need to create animations one of them is the Unreal Challenge & Animation Fundamentals that can teach you how to manage your animations and/or make your animations more accurate (if its a moving animation)

the rest was a very experimental way of animating but thats my way of doing something like the video above, I first made the basic animation of the main big bones (the bones that are going to move more and affect other bones) I did this by making the timeline to 15fps then I converted it to 24fps and added details and fixed the waves in the wave graph of the sequencer then I started with the small bones, using the same procedure)

also another vid you can check is Animating in Unreal Engine 5.1 | Unreal Fest 2022 this is very helpful if you want to merge various animations and how you can use the wave graph

1 Like