#pragma once Packaging Errors

Hey everyone!

I’m having an issue with the VictoryBP Plugin and packaging. When I try to package for win64 shipping, I get this error:

"UATHelper: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): D:\Work\project\game\Plugins\VictoryPlugin422\Intermediate\Build\Win64\UE4\Inc\VictoryBPLibrary\VictoryISM.generated.h(12): fatal error C1189: #error: “VictoryISM.generated.h already included, missing ‘#pragma once’ in VictoryISM.h”

Thing is, the #pragma once is in VictoryISM.h. I’ve gone through all of the .cpp and .h files I can see to be related and I can’t seem to find any #include conflicts.

Does anyone know how I can go about fixing this?

Thank you so much for your time, I hope you’ll have a lovely day forward

Fixed this by opening going through the VictoryBP headers and commenting out everything related to the VictoryISM module. Not ideal, but it works.

Had the same issue, not 100% sure how, but I fixed it, by deleting the VictoryPlugin from [UnrealEngine4.25 Directory]\Engine\Source\VictoryPlugin.

VictoryPlugin folder is NOT there to begin with, I copied it there from VictoryPlugin\Source because of warning, I thought that my project didn’t packaged because of that warning, I was wrong.

Method above with commenting\removing everything relative to VictoryISM from .cpp and .h files(Including deleting VictoryISM.h and VictoryISM.cpp) is working thou, tested it out on an empty project but with VictoryPlugin installed. But it’s easier just to NOT copy VictoryPlugin from Source to Engine\Source in the first place.

Cheers.

Sum3rian, I’m currently experiencing this issue. Are you willing to share the folder you modified?

Just a heads up, I ran into this error and the #include somehow got called in a random .H file that I hadn’t worked on in a while.
How I found that, was by changing the name of the file that was calling the lack of #pragma once and the build failed on the file that needed the #include removed.
GL