Post Process Volume Issue

Hi All, I’m looking for some help with post process volumes. I was following a youtube tutorial how to make different visual styles. But for some reason the PPV don’t work for me as the tutorial, not sure why this is happening link to video Comic Book Style in Unreal Engine 5 Easy Setup! - YouTube

Right, but what is happening?

In the video, when he moves inside the areas the visual style changes. When I move inside the areas, nothing changes at all

Then you’ve probably slipped up on a step. The material has to be of the right type, and assigned to the PP volume.

Even before I bring it into my own scene the stage were he shows all the them, it doesn’t work there either. I’ll go through it again later to double check thanks

1 Like

I have tried this again, double checking process, still doesn’t work for me :frowning:

Ok, it seems to be that particular PPV. The PPV in the Archviz project template works perfect. strange that file related to the youtube video doesn’t work for me.

1 Like

in the editor, when you have your ppv selected, or material, etc, click the little eyeball-filter and select ‘show only modified properties’ so you can get a list of only what’s non-standard.

compare between the working project and the non-working, there might be a setting amiss.

Window and select place actors then volumes and choose post process volume. Scale the cube to cover your whole scene that you want the post process to cover. Then with cube selected go to Window Details 1 and scroll to Post Process Materials Array elements Click the + then click choose Asset reference then where it says none click it and choose your post process material ppm. I do this all the time and it should work easy.