Post Process Blendables Volume 1

**[SIZE=3]This has been released at the marketplace and the price is finalized at 24.99$

https://www.unrealengine.com/marketplace/post-process-blendables-volume
**[/SIZE]

This is a pack of 44 Blendables materials and approx 20 essential material functions that drastically change the look and feel of the game. This contains a Blueprint that lets the user change or combine blendable materials at compile time or runtime.

Price - $24.99

The following effects are included in this pack:

[FONT=Comic Sans MS]• Adaptive Sharpen
• Black And White
• Bleach Bypass
• Bloom
• Blur
• Caustics
• CelShader
• Color Correction
• ColorGradient
• Colorization 256
• ColorMixer
• ColorToned
• CrossProcessing
• DiffuseLight
• Edge Detection 3Color
• EdgeDetection
• EdgeDetection Tuned
• FilmGrain with 4 variations(Static/Non static + Color/Non Colored)
• Frost
• GaussianBlur
• HDR
• HDR Sepia
• LensCircle
• MosaicTiles
• NegativeImage
• Neon
• NightVision(Optional Masking included)
• Noise(Static/Non Static)
• RadiulBlur
• Relief
• Ripple
• Scanlines
• ScratchedFilm
• SepiaTone
• SharpenEdges
• ShockFilter
• SpotLight
• Stroke
• ThermalVision
• ToonEdges
• Toonify
• WaterColor

Essential Material Functions ->**

[FONT=Arial Black]
CoordinateRotator
Fade
HSVComplement
HSVtoRGB
HueLerp
HuetoRGB
LevelAdjustment
Lit
Random Texture(Noise) Generator
PerlinNoise
PhotoFilter
RGBtoHSV
RGBtoXYZ
SmoothStep
Step
XYZtoLAB

Technical Details**

Number of materials: 44
Number of material instances: 50
Number of material functions: 14
Number of textures: 4
Number of Blueprints: 1

1 overview map to demonstrate all the material effects.

Intended Platforms: **Windows , MAC , Android , IOS **

Implementation on Blueprint Level ->

How much is this going to cost?

49$ Approx

I would buy it for 10 bucks US…49 is way too much, alot of these post process effects you are using are available as tutorials or downloads on forums, if its around 10 bucks people would just buy it, for 49 they will search for how to do it first then no sale

Actually there is a lot of research involved in this, alot of functionalities are extensions of few cool features of photoshop that people would love to have integrated in Unreal engine, like Gaussian , radial blur , photofilter with luminosity on/off , water color , etc. Once I build my own website , I plan to add combo packs of 3-4 filters for , say 4-9$ , so that user can choose to buy only the ones he will use in his game.

Thats a good idea doing the smaller packs for around 10 bucks, i know that i personally would put in alot of work to save 50 bucks, but if i could pick the effects i needed for 10 bucks i would buy it without even thinking about it, i really like your presentation of the effects too in the images with the value picker system. I would probably show a wider range of cel/toon shaders in the images as I always see users trying to make these but often without great results you would probably get sales just for the toon/cel shaders

Interesting pack!
Can these properties for each effect be triggered/adjusted real time via blueprints?

Yes , of course , that’s what the Video demonstration was about.

A lot of effects, from the video it looks very powerful and easy to use, what else? :wink: gg

Thank you. More to come in Volume 2!!!

Hi. Looks interesting but I would need certain effects to only affect certain areas of the screen? For example a blur/noise side screen effect in the direction of an explosion so give the player some positional feedback?
Is this possible? If so then definitely worth the money.
Regards
Slinky

Hi ,

Localized post process is definitely possible but currently not implemented in this pack. However you can definitely use my materials to create your own localized effect with few tweaks.

Examples of how some of the effects look in-game ->

ADAPTIVE SHARPEN

CEL SHADER

HDR_SEPIA

HDR**

NIGHTVISION**

bda50dd796b318dd846b76cd9f754ce502b63ffc.jpeg

PHOTOFILTER**

c1305253f24b6220b2ddcdee80ad5ea99dc4ac08.jpeg
SEPIA**

46ef09606b8c256f5894900b42582baadda45c5f.jpeg
TOONIFY**