Post Apocalyptic Street (Saint Malos Street) Bundle- Environment+Assets

Hi Guys
Here are a few screenshots and a video a a project you can buy from the marketplace:
Post Apocalyptic Street Bundle (Saint Malos Street) in Environments - UE Marketplace (unrealengine.com)

I spend months on this project and hope you like it and use it your games.
Every single one of the assets you see in these pictures are modeled by hand and are available in the project.

1 Like
1 Like

(post deleted by author)

Just released!
You can buy it from the marketplace.

1 Like

Hi there @JVAD3D !

I absolutely love post apocalyptic projects as each project I see on it is always so different in concept. With this project I think you’ve utilized your space and textures well to create something that feel abandoned but maybe still has some life in it somewhere.

How did you design or make the texture for the extremely damaged red car that looks like it has heavy dents?

Hi There @The_M0ss_Man
Thanks. Yeah, Well I modeled the car in Maya and after creating proper UV maps for it, I textured it with Vray for Maya, V-ray blend material is amazing for creating such materials and then V-ray bake is super-fast for baking the textures.
Finally, I imported the textures into photoshop to mix A Occulosion, Roughness and Metalic maps into ORM maps for it.
Texturing each car took me around half a day since I had created the V-ray material I needed before but creating the v-ray materials had taken me around a week a couple of years ago.

1 Like

Hello @JVAD3D !

Thank you for your explanation I appreciate it greatly as it helps me visualize things better when making my projects. Keep up the awesome work!

I thank you again for being so kind and explaining to me as I am still learning certain aspects of UE!