Possible to use 'PostEditChangeProperty' with 'FDataTableRowHandle'?

I would like to able to pick a row handle from the properties window using a property of type FDataTableRowHandle and have the actor update it’s properties from the row handle. PostEditChangeProperty seems to work fine when I tested it using bool and DataTable types, however I get nothing when trying to use it for a property of type FDataTableRowHandle.

In this example, I’m simply trying to get any type of feedback from changing the DataTableRowHandle.RowName property (set the mesh visibility). This worked with a property of type bool and DataTable, but all variations of using the FDataTableRowHandle property do not register. Is this possible?

.h

virtual void PostEditChangeProperty(FPropertyChangedEvent& PropertyChangedEvent) override;

UPROPERTY(EditAnywhere)
FDataTableRowHandle MyRowHandle;

.cpp

void AMyActor::PostEditChangeProperty(FPropertyChangedEvent& PropertyChangedEvent) {

if (PropertyChangedEvent.Property != nullptr) {

const FName PropertyName(PropertyChangedEvent.Property->GetFName());
		if (PropertyName == GET_MEMBER_NAME_CHECKED(AMyActor, MyRowHandle.RowName)) {

StaticMeshComponent->SetVisibility(false);
		}
	}
	Super::PostEditChangeProperty(PropertyChangedEvent);
}

FDataTableRowHandle doesn’t implement PostEditChangeProperty, so it currently is not supported.

Here is a quick reference if you want to check out what functions are defined, if you haven’t already checked it out. Hope this helps!

Thank you for your response. It is helpful to know that FDataTableRowHandle doesn’t implement PostEditChangeProperty. This would be a great feature if it was implemented.

I am using FDataTableRowHandle for other things, I just wanted to implement PostEditChangeProperty on the row handle so designers could get real-time updates from within the editor when the selected row name was changed. I didn’t even notice it was not defined, so thanks for that. Perhaps I can find a workaround.

Thank you for your time.