Possible to create your own Ambient Occlusion?

So I have downloaded a few models that have certain objects that I wanted to add to a project of mine. But before I added them to my project file, I added them on a new project, which on there, I can experiment and try myself forward to fix and see what to do and connect whenever I want the object in my main project file.

So I have stumbled upon a certain problem of this objects that I have downloaded.
So I have the models of the objects that I want, I have technically the textures of each model. But I have now noticed that there is no Ambient Occulusion texture for any of the models. So my question is this, can I somehow create my own Ambient Occulusion in Unreal Engine? Or do I have to use 3D model programs to do it and then transfer that to Unreal?

This is a picture of the textures within the material I am working with. So the first texture(the top one) is a diff texture. The second one, which I think is quite weird and underneath the first one, is a Metal Texture. The third texture, under the second, is a Spec Texture. Fourth texture, underneath the third, is Gloss Texture(and I guessing the Gloss texture is and should be connected to the Roughness column box). Fifth texture, underneath the fourth one, is Alpha Texture. And lastly sixth texture, the bottom, is the normal map texture.

Also the reason why I am asking about the ambient occulusion is because whenever I connect my Alpha texture, the object’s form become pretty much invisible, beside the texts that it have.

If you guys want me to show you all more details about which texture is what, I will add them afterwards.