I’ve been having issues getting 4.4 to package and deploy to my iPhone for the last few hours. After seeing lots of other people having issues and no good answers, I thought I’d post what I found seems to work (for now at least).
In …Projects/<projname>/Build/IOS I had 2 .plist files for some reason. One named <projname-info> and one named info. No idea where these come from, but I had noticed that when editing the Project settings in editor that info.plist was the one that got checked out. So, on a hunch I deleted the other one and tried packaging again and it worked.
Not sure where that came from and not sure why it was an issue, but maybe that will help someone else.