[ POSITION IS CLOSED ] Project Crimson seeks Gameplay Programmer.

THIS POSITION HAS BEEN FILLED AND IS NOW CLOSED.

Project Crimson is a singleplayer supernatural action adventure game currently in development with Unreal Engine 5. Kiarus Games is currently seeking a skilled and highly motivated Gameplay Programmer to implement core gameplay mechanics.

The Gameplay Programmer will be responsible for integrating gameplay systems into an already existing combat framework and will be be working on systems such as the Player Character, Enemy AI, and Animations.

This is a part time, ongoing role that will be paid at Indie Wages. The pay for this role is $400.00 USD per month, and the programmer will be expected to contribute at least 20-30 hours of work per month and produce tangible and playable results.

The Gameplay Programmer should meet the following requirements:

Essential Skills and Experience:

• 2+ years of experience working with Unreal Engine.
  • High level of working expertise with Unreal Engine Blueprints.
  • Good working knowledge of C++ programming for Unreal Engine.
  • Competent working understanding of Animation Blueprints and Montages.
  • High level of working expertise with Unreal A.I. and Behavior Trees.
  • Understanding of Gameplay Tags.
  • Good level of working expertise with Unreal Motion Graphics (UMG).
  • Able to write well organised and clean Blueprint code with detailed comments.
  • Prior experience working with Source Control.
  • Fluent English Speaker with excellent written communication skills.
  • A microphone for Voice communications via Discord.

Desirable Skills and Experience:

• Has worked on 1 or more shipped video game title.
  • Strong passion for Action and Adventure Games.
  • Interest in and knowledge of Comics.

This is a remote position available to candidates anywhere in the world. Development work will be conducted via our development Discord server and voice chat. You must be able to sign an NDA and Freelance Work Contract.

If you have the skills and experience to fulfill this gameplay programming role on Project Crimson then we’d love to hear from you!

To apply for this position please send an application to:

Email: interastral@gmail.com
Discord: dyotoorion

In the first line of your application please state: Application for Gameplay Programmer: Project Crimson and include your current Resume and links to examples of your previous programming work. ( Applicants who do not provide their Resume and work examples will not be considered. ) Selected candidates will be invited to interview in the coming weeks.

Thanks very much for your interest in working on Project Crimson and Kiarus Games looks forward to hearing from you! :slight_smile:

https://neoneronesfg.wixsite.com/ftbcurriculumftb/en Check my curriculum if you are interested, add me on discord Neonerone#6731
Also programmed like 3 or 4 projects in unreal engine from 0 to State playable with campaign, I am able 5 h a day…

1 Like

Thanks for your interest Neongho! :slight_smile:

1 Like