NOTE: This project is a sales app, not a game.
The app is a sales tool targeting iPads/Android tablets, and ideally also has a standalone desktop client and/or web app version. A Unity prototype has already been produced but we have switched to UE4 for production. More details will be provided on successful application.
Current Team Structure**:**
Project Manager, General C++/Blueprint Programmer, 3D Modeller
Additional General C++/Blueprint Programmer, Networking Programmer
Note: Candidates should be UK based, ideally in the north of England. Preferable if able to commute to office in Leeds, or be able to visit as needed.
- Strong familiarity with UE4 programming, both C++/blueprints.
- Comfortable with working with most aspects of the engine, and/or willing to learn.
- Able to optimise for mobile/web deployment, and understand limitations of the platforms.
All the above, including:
- Comfortable working with UE4’s networking system.
- Able to assist in implementation and deployment of hosting servers and login/credential management.
- Knowlege of sending/streaming assets to clients for custom content at runtime.
- Ideally would be able to implement custom networking stack, either if needed or further into the project’s timeline.
- Familiarity with version control (git).
- Has shipped a business app before.
- Local to Leeds area, or can commute/visit as needed.
Please send CV and portfolio/website/samples to: [EMAIL=“email@example.com”]firstname.lastname@example.org stating the job you wish to apply for.