Position Filled - Looking for developer to help fix/finish my 3rd person character

**Update: The position has been filled, and I am no longer hiring.

Description**:

Several years ago, I started working on a Zelda like 3rd person character, but I never finished it because it got to be too complicated for what I understood and any new parts that I added to it would break old parts of the blueprint. Now, however, I would like to start working on it again, but I need someone to look through my blueprints and figure out what parts are not working and help me fix them. At one point, I had auto hopping, ledge climbing, rolling, side hopping, back flipping, and sword attacking, working as intended, though most of those don’t work anymore.

If you are worried that you will be walking into a rats nest of blueprints with most everything broken, I can assure you that is not the case. I have always made extensive comments on each part, and even have made backup copies of the blueprints after I got each new part working (so there are snapshots of each working part). The reason I stopped was because I couldn’t understand what parts were breaking and I didn’t have the time to dedicate to figuring it out.

As to the reason why I don’t finish it myself (now that I have an unfortunate amount of time on my hands), is because, the entire time I was working on this, I was out of my comfort zone and the fact that I was able to progress as far as I did was a miracle. Now, after several years have gone by, I can still understand many individual parts of what I did, but how they all fit into a whole completely eludes me. And for that reason, I would like to hire someone who is much more capable than myself.

I have a modest budget for this project, but it might end up being mostly a charity case depending on exactly how much work is needed to fix this (as I don’t know exactly what is wrong, I can’t really say if it is a small or medium sized job).

That being said, if you are willing to help me not only fix the blueprints, but to progress further and potentially finish the character, I am willing to dig into my newly acquired relief funds to pay for additional progress made. I have most of the animations required to finish the character, so I would just need help with interactions, animation blueprints, and blueprint logic.

Talent Required:

Someone who knows blueprints and/or C++ . If willing to help me do more than fix the character, knowledge of animation would be a plus, as well as having access to a copy of Zelda: Ocarine of Time and/or Majora’s Mask (in regards to understanding the intended outcome).

Thank you for taking the time to read my project and I hope you find my project to be of interest.