Porting OdinEditor Mod Manager to Another Project

I’m trying to port the OdinEditor mod manager plugin over to another project and have mostly succeeded, except that Line 128 of OdinEditorPluginPackager.cpp is broken and won’t let me build plugins. The bad line is:

FString CommandLine = FString::Printf(TEXT("PackageOdinPlugin -Project="%s" -PluginPath="%s"
-basedonreleaseversion="%s" -StagingDirectory="%s""), *FPaths::ConvertRelativePathToFull(FPaths::GetProjectFilePath()),
*FPaths::ConvertRelativePathToFull(Plugin->GetDescriptorFileName()),
*ReleaseVersion,
*OutputDirectory);

Specifically not sure where PackageOdinPlugin is defined. It’s some custom command for the UnrealAutomationTool. Is it part of the custom engine build that ships with the Robo Recall Modding kit? I can’t find anything related to it at the project/plugin level. Here is the console output when I try to “Share”/package a mod:

UATHelper: Packaging TestBlank (Windows): Program.Main: ERROR: AutomationTool terminated with exception: AutomationTool.AutomationException: Failed to find command PackageOdinPlugin
UATHelper: Packaging TestBlank (Windows): at AutomationTool.Automation.Execute(List`1 CommandsToExecute, CaselessDictionary`1 Commands) in C:\Program Files\Epic Games\UE_4.16\Engine\Source\Programs\AutomationTool\AutomationUtils\Automation.cs:line 562
UATHelper: Packaging TestBlank (Windows): at AutomationTool.Automation.Process(String] Arguments) in C:\Program Files\Epic Games\UE_4.16\Engine\Source\Programs\AutomationTool\AutomationUtils\Automation.cs:line 536
UATHelper: Packaging TestBlank (Windows): at AutomationTool.Program.MainProc(Object Param) in C:\Program Files\Epic Games\UE_4.16\Engine\Source\Programs\AutomationTool\Program.cs:line 133
UATHelper: Packaging TestBlank (Windows): at AutomationTool.InternalUtils.RunSingleInstance(Func`2 Main, Object Param) in C:\Program Files\Epic Games\UE_4.16\Engine\Source\Programs\AutomationTool\AutomationUtils\Utils.cs:line 708
UATHelper: Packaging TestBlank (Windows): at AutomationTool.Program.Main() in C:\Program Files\Epic Games\UE_4.16\Engine\Source\Programs\AutomationTool\Program.cs:line 57
UATHelper: Packaging TestBlank (Windows): Program.Main: AutomationTool exiting with ExitCode=1 (Error_Unknown)
UATHelper: Packaging TestBlank (Windows): BUILD FAILED