[PORTABLE .exe] Simple RayTracing Benchmark (and testers wanted!)

Hi all!

I have been working on an UE4 RayTracing Benchmark and I would want to share it with you for free. It’s not beautiful, but useful.

Designed with a ring of mirror walls with different roughness and various modes and resolutions, it will allow us to benchmark the more weak GPUs, as the GTX 1060, and the strongest ones, which won’t be able to pass the more exigent test of the benchmark, reserved for future GPU generations or SLI configurations.

The tests are 2 minutes long and have different Rays per pixel and Reflection bounces values. In the Extreme mode, that number is dynamic and will be rised at the middle of the test, so don’t worry is you notice some changes in the scene.

If the test is running under 2,5 FPS during too much time, the user will be taken back to the menu and suggested to try a less exigent test mode.

Please, if you could try it, make some tests and share your results, I would be really grateful. Let’s start making a data base! And of course, all opinions are useful and welcome.

Download link: https://mega.nz/#!KdVBjKaI!pkmxD8vL4…TMFP2Ul2RGlgvM
(You don’t need to install it; simply execute the .exe file)

Tested on:

GTX 1080 - Basic Settings 1080p: 13.10 FPS
GTX 1060 - Basic Settings 1080p: 7.05 FPS
GTX 1080 - Medium Settings 1080p: 3.81 FPS
GTX 1080 - Basic Settings 4k: 3.35 FPS

Rest of tests under 2,5 FPS.

Minimun requeriments: Nvidia GPU with drivers 425.31 or higher, Windows 10 v1809 or higher

[ATTACH=JSON]{“data-align”:“none”,“data-size”:“full”,“data-tempid”:“temp_163020_1556228121899_240”}[/ATTACH]
Appearance of the scene during the second part of the Extreme Settings test.

Thank you!