Porsche 911: The revolution

In the last year, I have been tossing Unreal Engine to study various technologies and develop various applications. At the same time doing art and programming feel very sour.

Once I had a colleague chat and talked about the limitation of Unreal Engine’s visual quality, so I’m curious: If I don’t consider the limitations of the performance of the interactive APPs, I don’t consider all kinds of customer requests, but just try to be as strong as possible. The Unreal Engine Art effect, then where can I go on this road, and how much potential can Unreal have to dig?

So you see this:PORSCHE 911 GT3 RS: THE REVOLUTION!

All pictures and videos are directly output by Unreal Engine, without any PHOTOSHOP/AE/NUKE processing. The authentic REAL TIME performance can be directly operated interactively after optimization.

The project started from before the Chinese new year, and by mid-May, it took me about four or five months of leisure time.

In this process, I thank my wife indefinitely, give me time, give me support, give me various amendments, and encourage me to do my best.

Also thanks to Hartmut the 32, he also gave me a lot of valuable amendments, such as the font in the video is his choice.

The last and most important thing to thank is Fang Xiang. Without his model, what I do is nothing. (I’m going to do the interior version right away)

Modeling:Fang Xiang 方向
Art Direction:Fisher Dai 戴鑫祺
Shading:Fisher Dai 戴鑫祺
Lighting:Fisher Dai 戴鑫祺
Animation:Fisher Dai 戴鑫祺
Blueprint Visual Scrpting:Fisher Dai 戴鑫祺
Real-Time Rendering:Fisher Dai 戴鑫祺
Film Editing:Fisher Dai 戴鑫祺

In addition you may be interested in my computer configuration, the core components are as follows:
CPU: i7 6950X
RAM: 64GB
GPU: GTX 1080

Hope you like it!

[ATTACH=JSON]{“data-align”:“none”,“data-size”:“full”,“data-tempid”:“temp_138061_1526479290418_681”}[/ATTACH]
https://forums.unrealengine.com/core/image/gif;base64