Poor performance on basic level

I’m getting bad FPS when I go to play my game for testing.

I am using modular panels to create the level. Each pane is 250cm in width and height.

It’s a pretty small level, maybe 50 floor tiles 250cm in width and depth each. And obviously 250cm walls on each side, plus roof. The geometry is extremely basic.

I am using dynamic lighting. With a single movable point light, my FPS is okay. However, once I add 2-3+ next to each other, the FPS drops sharply.

My graphics card is a 755m. I realize this card isn’t the newest, however, I can run games like Outlast and Prey at almost max settings with 60fps. So why can’t I run an extremely basic scene with 1 movable light?

This is extremely confusing, and any help would be appreciated.

Im not sure why they advised us not to use point lights much in UEFN. Kind of backwards but I believe it’s their new form of nanite rendering and static meshes. Ive read the documentation. Don’t agree with it because well performance wise, nanite still can’t compete with hisms. Which don’t work anyway in UEFN. Technology, gotta either suffer performance and bad fps until it’s fixed, halting progress on publishing unfortunately