PolyRoyale - JUMP, LAND, FIGHT!

JUMP, LAND, FIGHT!

• Play in Battle Royale or Deathmatch mode and battle with up to 32 players.

Play on small selectable PolyRoyale maps with a small number of players. You fight against bots and players as solo, duo or squad. Various weapons will help you survive. Choose a suitable look for your player character at the beginning. Be ready and jump out of a plane and fly through the air looking for a good place to land. And show that you can be a survivor. Only one can win!

And be careful, you are trapped in a big cylinder that is getting smaller and smaller and gradually changing its location!

Info:

• AI bots
  • Battle Royale Mode
  • Deathmatch Mode
  • Mode: Solo, Duo, Squad
  • Different weapons
  • Different characters
  • Three different maps
  • A small number of vehicles
  • Number of players self selectable

4 Likes

Greetings @htdocs !

PolyRoyal sounds amazingly intense! I like that you’ve created different player modes. Being trapped in a cylinder that changes location and shrinks slowly over time adds to the challenge. I’d be playing in “frenzy panic” mode! LOL!

Are there any settings that a player can adjust in-game? How does your game differ from PolyBattle?

2 Likes

Hello Get_DOVAH_it, the game PolyRoyale offers a Battle Royale and Deathmatch mode.

As a player you have certain settings, such as adding AI bots, friendly fire, character selection or minimum/maximum player count.

It is also possible to play as a single player against bots.

There are currently 3 maps available: Military, Village and City.

The game PolyBattle was not known to me until now.

1 Like

I’m sure this isn’t something your team aimed for, but as someone who almost never sees the enemy directly in front of me, the poly style seems perfect! :slight_smile: :joy: I’d be really interested in playing this at release!

1 Like

Hello, I hope users will like it. I’m currently working on improvements and it’s nice that you are also interested in it.

1 Like

Discount