Plugin Wwise integration missing after updating project

Hello
!
I have an issue with Wwise integration. Since my project has been updated from 5.03 to 5.1, the plugin “Wwise Unreal engine integration” has disapeared so I can’t create any Audiokinetic assets in the editor.

Every member of my team have this issue, except one who is still in 5.03.
All my projects with different build have this plugin missing now (4.26, 5.03,5.1)

It works perfectly on the Wwise side, soundbank are correctly generated, but the Wwise plugin missing keeps me from doing the integration in the editor.

I tried to uninstall/reinstall all my unreal engine installed, for wwise too but it didn’t fix this issue.
Does some one have any idea about how to fix it?

Thank you!

Hey @Cazear54! Welcome to the Forums!

Sounds like the Wwise plugin may not yet been updated for 5.1 (as it is a separate engine version that 5.03. If the plugin has not been updated properly the engine may not recognise the wwise plugin.

If it has been updated for 5.1, have you installed the plugin into the 5.1 engine version? If so and that did not work, have you tried installing the plugin directly into a “Plugins” folder (inside of a folder named “Wwise Unreal engine integration” in that folder spelled exactly “Plugins”) inside your project?

I hope the above is the explanation you are looking for!