Plugin-related nodes break each time I recompile

I’m trying to use a plugin I found on git. I downloaded it and placed in the Plugins folder of my project. After adding some include here and there, I got it to work and I’m able use its C++ functions as well as its Blueprint nodes. The plugin is this one GitHub - rdeioris/glTFRuntime: Unreal Engine Plugin for loading glTF files at runtime.

I’m trying to use some of those plugin nodes in my BP_CustomGameInstance which inherits from a CustomGameInstance C++ class. The problem is that each time I reopen the editor after some C++ recompiling, all of those plugin nodes inside BP_CustomGameInstace break and I have to manually right click and use “Refresh node” and then everything is back to normal. I tried to use the same nodes in other BPs which also inherits from custom C++ classes and they work just fine and don’t break like the ones inside BP_CustomGameInstance.

Can you help me figure out what’s happening? I’d like to use some of the nodes inside GameInstance because I want some functionalities that need them to be accessible from any other blueprint easily. I know there are more ways to achieve this behavior, but now I’m pretty curious and I’d like to learn why is this happening.

Thanks.