[Plugin] RadiantUI WebUI Plugin

I just released Beta 4 with bug fixes and support for UE 4.3.

I copied the plugins folder straight to my own project, just as the tutorial said. As I said, even the example project’s webviews don’t work. I’m running Windows 7.

Dunno if it matters, but I have an AMD Phenom II x6 and an Radeon 6850.

Edit:

Went through some log files, found this in RadiantSDK_SU\Saved\Logs\RadiantUI_SDK.log

Edit 2:

Tried rebuilding CefFramework.dll, build was successful, but same result.

Thanks. Implemented it yesterday. Here’s my post from the other RadiantUI thread.

Still struggling to find what’s wrong…any idea ?

What is the full path of your project and the SDK (please give me both paths).

C:\Users\Documents\Unreal Projects\NetworkedTPS

and

C:\Users\Documents\Unreal Projects\NetworkedTPS\Plugins\RadiantUI

Edit: I see you, ._.

Try moving the Radiant SDK project to your root C: drive and see what happens.

Same result :confused:

Sorry to hear that. I don’t really know how else to diagnose this without being physically able to debug the code on your computer. This problem appears to be unique to your computer or configuration or something but I don’t know what it is and I have no way of telling.

The most I can do at this point is offer a refund under the condition that you destroy all copies of the SDK in your possession.

Arg, that sucks! I’d rather get it working though… I’ll keep fiddling with it and see what I come up with. Once I renew my UE sub, I’ll update to 4.3 and use the most recent build of Radiant. I’m still stuck on 4.2.1. Maaaaybe that’ll help…

The newest build probably won’t fix whatever this is… if you want to PM me and give me access to your machine remotely to try and debug the issue I can try that…

i just wanted to post to say how awesome this tool is.
Thank you so much for your hard work with this plugin, really do think its great and its very simple to use!

Thank you!

, in terms of passing variables, is it possible to pass an array (say, an array of strings) from unreal to the HTML5?

It should be yes.

Awesome! any plans for PS4 support? I’d buy it in a instant!

Do you expect to get it working for HTML5 too?

It currently supports HTML5.

New site looks good - nice design, how goes 4.4?

Thanks. I’m trying to get a new SDK with 4.4 support in it released today, waiting on my web contractor to finish some of the backend. Sorry it’s taken so long!