Multi Task 2 enables multi-threading in Blueprints in the fastest, cleanest and the most efficient way.
Built from scratch, with Blueprints in mind, Multi Task 2 comes with extra robustness, stability, speed and functionality, allowing users to safely enable multi-threading in their Blueprint projects.
Knowledge of multi-threading is not required since Multi Task 2 itself will enable users to develop performant games and applications.
Being the successor of Multi Task Pro, Multi Task 2 comes with easy to use functionality based on user feedback and over two years of experience in the industry.
Why a separate product?
Since Multi Task 2 has been completely rebuilt from scratch, it is no longer compatible with the previous version (Multi Task Pro).
Multi Task 2 is a state-of-the-art software, ready for production, which allows to easily bring multi-threading and runtime procedural functionalities in all of your projects.
Async Spawn 10.000 Actors
Multi-thread Spawn HISM Foliage Instances Showcase
Pixel Data Read and Draw to Render Target
Spawn and Update HISM Instances:
Write Pixels to UTexture2D Demo Project
Delaunay Triangulation 2D:
Generate Runtime Geometry (Marching Cubes):
- Async Task
- Async Loop 1D/2D/3D Task
- Multi-Thread Task
- Parallel Tasks
- Pixel Reader (multi-threaded)
- Spawn HISM Instances (multi-threaded/parallel)
- Update HISM Instances - Transforms/Custom Float Data (multi-threaded/parallel)
- Ability to Async update physics bodies
- Custom Thread Pools
- Thread Safe Boolean
- Thread Safe Integer
- Thread Safe Collision Testing
- Lots of other utility stuff
- Convert Render Target to UTexture2D at runtime
- Create UTexture2D at runtime
- Read Image File to Pixel Data (multi-threaded)
- Read Image URL to Pixel Data (multi-threaded)
- Delaunay Triangulation 2D (multi-threaded) (4.26 and above)
Generate Geometry Features (4.26 and above):
- Helper functions for chunked systems and Density Data retrieving
- Fast & reliable
- Build Density Data(value/color) using Blueprint Graphs
- Ability to pass pre-generated Density Data(voxel edits)
- Multiple customization features
- LOD support
- Ability to use Gradient Normals(advanced/basic) or Triangle Normals with or without Flat Shading.
- Force Manifold meshes.
- Ability to update AI Navigation data automatically or manually
- Simple, Tetrahedrons and Dual algorithms