Here is github link where you can download https://github.com/Batname/UE4RealSensePlugin
We updated it from original Real sense camera plugin up to 4.19 and add some features. We are using this plugin for some our plugins, and maybe will be useful for your projects as well
RealSense Plugin for Unreal Engine 4 ](https://github.com/Batname/UE4RealSensePlugin#overview)Overview
The RealSense Plugin provides support for the Intel RealSense SDK to Unreal Engine 4 developers by exposing features of the SDK to the Blueprints Visual Scripting System.
The plugin is architected as a set of components, each of which encapsulates a specific set of features. Is also makes use of an actor known as the RealSense Session Manager, which manages access to the RealSense SDK functions and maintains the master copy of all RealSense data. It is instantiated automatically when the first RealSense component is created and it allows for the use of multiple instances of the same RealSense component class, easing the process of sharing data between objects.
RealSense processing takes place on its own dedicated thread. On every tick of the game thread, the RealSense Session Manager polls for new RealSense data, and updates the RealSense components accordingly. This separation helps keep the game thread running quickly even when the RealSense thread is doing some heavy lifting. [HR][/HR]
For more details, you can read this article.
RealSense SDK R2 documentation
You can also check out these tutorial videos to get started using the RealSense plugin:
https://youtu.be/WMqG3UZkBTE [HR][/HR]](https://github.com/Batname/UE4RealSensePlugin#available-cameras)Available Cameras
- SR300 Short-Range RealSense Camera
- F200 Front-Facing RealSense Camera
- R200 World-Facing RealSense Camera
](https://github.com/Batname/UE4RealSensePlugin#other-hardware-requirements)Other Hardware Requirements
- 4th Generation Intel CPU or higher
- Intel® RealSense™ SDK 2016 R2
- The correct DCM for your camera (found also at the previous link)
- Unreal Engine 4.17.1 min
- SR300 - Windows 10 only
- F200 / R200 - Windows 8.1 or 10
- Camera Streams - Provides access to raw color and depth image buffers
- Scan 3D - Supports the scanning of faces and objects into 3D models
- Head Tracking - Tracking of hand joins, center and rotation