Plugin functions only visible in module type: "Runtime" not "Editor"

I have my own plugin called CTools that i have been using. I wanted to add an Editor module called CToolsEditor to it so i can use custom Blueprint nodes.

The problem is that it’s functions won’t show up in Blueprint unless i change the module type to from “Editor” to “Runtime” and do a ReBuild. But i need it to be an “Editor” type or else i can’t package the game without it (right?).

// CTools.uplugin
{
	"FileVersion": 3,
	"Version": 1,
	"VersionName": "1.0",
	"FriendlyName": "CTools",
	"Description": "My personal function library",
	"Category": "CTools",
	"Modules": [
		{
			"Name": "CToolsEditor",
			"Type": "Runtime",		// Should be "Editor" instead
			"LoadingPhase": "Default"
		},
		{
			"Name": "CTools",
			"Type": "Runtime",
		}
	]
}

Update:
After changing from Runtime to Editor i get this error in the Blueprint i used the Plugin functions.

Maybe i have misunderstood the “Editor” type? I thought modules that use Unreal’s Editor modules like UnrealEd needed to be of type “Editor”, but maybe i can just use “Runtime” then?

Yes, the CToolsEditor is a seperate module for Editor stuff only. The only thing i have in it is a custom UBlueprintAsyncActionBase class to make an async blueprint node.

I know i have done it like this before, but now i just can’t work it out.

Hello! I think that you should add separate CToolsEditor module and add all Editor stuff in it. Here is the code that can be used in .uplugin to keep thengs separated (main things in CNavigation module and Editor things in CNavigationEditor module)

{
	"Plugins": [
		{
			"Name": "CExtCore",
			"Enabled": true
		}
	],
	"Modules": [
		{
			"Name": "CNavigation",
			"Type": "Runtime",
		},
		{
			"Name": "CNavigationEditor",
			"Type": "Editor",
			"LoadingPhase": "PostEngineInit"
		}
	]
}

It seems like UBlueprintAsyncActionBase didn’t need to be in an Editor module. I just built the game and it worked.
So what i learned from this:
You can’t have an Editor module with normal Blueprint functions, Only Blutilities and Editor Utility Blueprints work.