Plugin Errors in Mac Build [RESOLVED]

Hey guys.

We recently launched our game on Steam and are now trying to get a Mac build together, but we’ve been running into some errors.

It seems like all the errors are due to missing nodes from plugins, yet all the plugins are displaying and enabled in the plugins menu. Attempting to use some of the nodes from some plugins, such as the Victory Blueprint Functions plugin reveal that they’re not available, which explains the compile errors.

We use Perforce for version control and none of the other members of the team are having an issue with their project files, so I know it’s Mac specific.

The question is, why is this happening? Do I need to do something additional to compile plugins correctly on Mac from Windows? And why are some plugins working but not others?

Hopefully this is a simple oversight, but I’m stumped. Thanks in advance for any help.

I resolved this issue. Turns out a handful of our plugins were Windows only. I temporarily have kind of brute forced them to work in the project with no issues yet, but we’ll see.

In case you’re curious about how I did that, exactly, I simply opened up the .plugin files in each folder that needed it and added a “mac” tag to the whitelist group with a text editor.

I read somewhere this could be done, but to expect errors, so use at your own discretion I suppose.