Pls help me

I can’t package my project because of this error pls help me i tried to add this to additional assets bu it doesn’t working pls i need your answers emergency! here is the error:
UATHelper: Packaging (Windows): LogStreaming: Error: Couldn’t find file for package /Game/Hour_of_Code/Sequences/S_movingPlatforms requested by async loading code. NameToLoad: /Game/Hour_of_Code/Sequences/S_movingPlatforms

Hello and thank you for posting.

After reading the error, I am inclined to ask if you deleted any Sequences from your project? If so, you may have a reference or two in your level that is expecting it.

A more direct answer is from this post where the End User found out they did not add a folder’s directory to their cook array.

The other reply found there, states the End User has deleted an asset and links were still present.

I hope this information aides you in your search.

i solved it ty but i need help in that error:
UATHelper: Packaging (Windows): ERROR: The following files are set to be staged, but contain restricted folder names (“Apple”):

i fixed* it ty but i need help in that error:
UATHelper: Packaging (Windows): ERROR: The following files are set to be staged, but contain restricted folder names (“Apple”):
pls help me at this

It is wonderful to hear that you have resolved the first concern, great work!

Onto you new concern:
It reads as though you may have a folder or an asset named "Apple”.
There is another member here who has encountered such a concern. This thread has a lot of information in regards to restricted names.

I hope this thread proves useful to you and I wish you the best in your development journey.