Pls help me error 0xc000007b

hi can u help me ?
i cant launch the game, i have this error message :
0xc000007b
log file of DWalker in attachment
pls help me , i m an old player of Unréal ( since the 1st 1998 )

yjxlink text

Hi Lankou,

This error is usually caused by DirectX or your .NET Framework needing an update. Please take a look at this post and see if it helps fix the issue.

If not, try the solution in this post as well. Post back here with your results.

Hi Leebowitz and thx for yur help

When i load DirectX, i ve no error.
I think i have DirectX 11.1, but in information sysytem of directx it s only indicate 11 ( i have Win7 sp1 x64 and all updates OK )
For msvc++ and net framework i have this => link

Do i install all this net frameworks and all this msvc++ ( x85 and x64 ) .?
Do i repair all this msvc++ ( x85 and x64 ) .?

Hi Lankou,

The post here provides several options and solutions for the issue you are having. One is to go through control panel and perform a repair on mvc++ 2012 and possibly mvc++ 2013. Could you please give that a try?

hi
i repair mvc++ 2012 and possibly mvc++ 2013
nothing help, can’t load UnrealEngineLauncher / EpicGamesLauncher
:frowning:

Hi Lankou,

What error message are you getting now? Could you provide a screenshot of the error?

Were you able to download and install UT, or is the error preventing you from installing the game files?

If you are unable to download the game files, please try the steps outlined here.

If this does not help, please follow the steps here to generate DEBUG logs and your dxdiag.

Hi Lankou,

We haven’t heard back from you in a few days, so we are marking this post as Resolved for tracking purposes. If you’re still experiencing this issue, please try the suggestion that I mentioned above then post back here with the requested info.

If you need anything else, feel free to ask.