Pleeeeeeeease! Avatar in Unreal 4 Forum

Hi @KVogler

The objective creating games is figuring out the best way to create distraction!
Is always very good engaging the audience in an environment that distract them from daily life.

And a forum in turn, can be considered a social network, anyway… :slight_smile:

Thanks
****╰☆╮

Well, you’re free to develop this yourself. Personally I’d rather see focus on fixing bugs and adding features, or smoothing out docs a bit more.

I think for the purposes of what Epic are doing with the forum, a simple avatar/signature is more than enough.

I believe que Epic is free to decide about many things Also, Especially if it can be considered a good strategy for asset marketplace, including VR environments and correlates assets, development in cloud, shared development, interaction, etc.
But as you said, as we are quite modest and generous**, let’s stick with simple **GIF **or **PNG **avatars. OK @!!!

I like avatars, it adds a nice personal touch, as well as allowing people to have easier time recognizing each other :smiley:

I’d rather that not be added, or at least give us an option to hide all avatars if it is.

[FONT=Arial Black]“…and avatars would also makes badges less important…”

Thank you [MENTION=24522][/MENTION] for your honesty!!!
I really appreciate it

UGv8XPe.png

I’ve got slow internet speeds over , I’d really not like if if the loading times got bigger…

Every user can express and advertise him-/herself and their products in their signature (taking the rules into account).
I don’t think avatars would add anything of value, despite more rules to be applied, so people don’t abuse it.
I like the current system and would rather see this staying fixed instead of being changed/extended.

Avatars personalize conversations, like a lot, and make active community members rememberable by people who doesn’t spend much time on forum.