Hello Unreal devs, Animation Re-targeting is a super awesome tool, but very frustrating to use in same time.
Could you please take in consideration to make this tool visual like this example:
- split re-targeting windows in 2
- left side “source” mesh with bones
- right side “target” mesh with bones
- select one bone in both sides, click “assign/select/…” or whatever word you think is better, and change those bones color to make user aware that those are already checked in
- eventually display a list in both sides with what bones aren’t selected.
Thanks in advance!