Please help! Unreal Engine 4-27 set up VR "Update failed. Please check the Android Studio install"

Hi to all, Please help!
how to solved this problem in UE4.27 problem in “SetupAndroid.bat”?? :disappointed_relieved:
set up for Oculus Quest 2 VR
i installed Latest Android Studio but i accidentally closed and forgot the errors, i think missed intalled SDK’s? or other plug ins??

error:

2 Likes

Need answer as well please

i already solved this issue my self…
i uninstalled android studio and downgrade to android studio 3.5.3 follow the installation until it download SDK 's and run “SetupAndroid.bat” again then it downloads again some files and it complete and successful …

1 Like

Thanks - I had done that as well only to find that the wrong SDK and NDK versions were installed…
Am now trying it on
SDK Android 8 (KitKat)
NDK 21.1.6352462
And also a fresh install of Visual Studio 2022 Community Edition with .net core 3 and all the Unreal intration tweaks in the install process (let Android studio and the install integration with Unreal)

1 Like

As of May-25-2055, I solved this by uninstalling all Android Studio versions, and then installing Android Studio 4.0 and installing the following from the SDK Manager (upper left corner, box with downward pointing arrow) and clicking the “Show Package Details” option in the lower right corner
SDK Platforms:

• List item

Android 9.0 (Pie)
SDK Tools:

NDK (Side by side):

• List item
    Cmake:

• List item

2 Likes

I am grateful for the directory change because the SDK downloaded from Android Studio takes up too much of the C drive and now I need to handle the Update failed Please check the Android Studio installation