Please help... UE5 has been crashing for 2 days straight, and i need it for work...

every time i open UE, this is what i get immediately.
I have already uninstalled and reinstall windows, the gpu driver, directx 12.
Nothing is helping… i tried all the tdrdelay, msi afterburner, none of them work…
same thing happens with twinmotion…

I need it for work, can people please help… :man_bowing:

My laptop spec

Happens only in Unreal or some other games?

I am guessing here:
Probably vram on graphics card is damaged/overheating (As unreal tends to use all available vram). So start some game (like fortnite, its free and uses unreal). Then try another game that is not done on unreal and uses detailed/realistic textures )so also uses most of vram). Jus see if it happens only in unreal editor, or also unreal games, or any game.

ps.
Your gfx may be perfectly fine, it could be power supply not giving enough juice to gfx.

pps.
I am quite sure is is just this (since you have laptop). It collected dust, so it started overheating. Now you can dust it and clean by yourself, or get some service to do it. However make absolutely sure that it is overheating. AIDA64 is nice tool to check all temps (but not free). You can al;so run it with unreal and see if parts get really hot.

and sad news:
i have ROG tablet laptop (ROG flow Z13) and it just overheats in unreal, i bought it for unreal , as demonstration device. Well it can demo unreal projects for about 10min, then it boils.

And when its on power cable, and starts charging is is just total thermal disaster.

So conclusion:
DO NOT BUY FANCY THIN LAPTOPS AND EXPECT MIRACLES.

also “Shame on you ASUS!”
again about asus:
naming such thermally throttled laptops/tablets “a GAMING laptop” is a scam and blatant lie.