please help, GoogleVR, Package failed when using Widget with animation.

It is a bug in 4.12.

It is fixed in 4.13 as per: [Daydream] - 4.12 crashing project: Assertion failed when manipulating 3D Widgets - XR Development - Unreal Engine Forums

You can also just get the fix linked in that answer to fix in 4.12 (but I just used 4.13 which has some other new google vr stuff)

hello, i am making a game for GoogleVR or cardboard, i build a widget that has animation like fading in when it created on the screen in VR, it so simple but when i trying to use that or spawn that widget in any blueprint and even level blueprint, it works completely fine, but when i trying to package it into Android ATC, the package failed when i trying to use that widget in any of the blueprint, but when i remove the widget from the blueprint, it can be package again.

please help me, is there anyway to fix it? should using newest version of codework for Android? or is there any other way that i can replace that widget by using other blueprint class that does the same on my Screen?

any help is appreciated…

Thanks for the info, i will try import my project from 4.12.5 to 4.13, i hope the problem really solved, i thought it’s the limitation for the andriod