Please Help - Can't make Dodo rideable

Was just about to suggest that. You can also compare the original animation bp to the new one to make sure you have everything the same. :slight_smile: Glad, you got it to work!

I did this and the animations all seem to be working now, but for some reason in the editor every now and then the dinosaurs glitches for second and the mesh goes are crazy and then it corrects itself. I am not sure how to fix this or whats causing this any help with this is greatly appreciated.

For me “Use Blinking” was causing the temporary glitch, while “Use Aim Offset” was causing the full time ostrich.

Well i got to the point of where my rescaled dino would play Animations but editor crashes as soon as it touches the floor?.

Everything is working now! Thanks alot everyone for your help and support!!! However, a friend of mine can’t spawn her custom Dodo in-game (either local/dedicated). We’ve tried everything that we can think of. It works in the Editor and in the PIE just fine, but in the game it doesn’t. Re-cooking also doesn’t seem to fix it. Judqment8, what was the fix for you? Do you guys have any suggestions? :o

EDIT: It works! Her mod was probably corrupted and the Dodo anim references were broken. After re-installing the Dev Kit, it worked like a charm when she cooked it again. Thank you very much community! :smiley: