Please bring this amazing game back

Hi folks!

I dont know where to put this (or if someone’s gonna help me) but this is definetly somethingI had to do (and I think only more senior members of Epic will remember this).

Back in the 90’s Epic published a fighting game called One Must Fall 2097.

Unfortunatelly, the game was not to last and ended up being forgotten (despite its greatness). However, it was one of my favourites back in time and I would love to see it come back from the dead, so I would gently ask Epic to bring it back. Will you?

I would like to know if the comunity aproves, too. This would be a good opportunity to see if there is someone else with the same thoughts of mine.

Please consider this option and let me know.

Thanks in advance.

Holy cow, I remember that game! It was pretty good!

I suspect that the answer is going to be ‘no’ though. Or rather, “Sure, if you can garnish enough support to make it worth our while.” I feel that you have more of a chance making the game yourself, but that’s just my opinion.

Bring back from where? To make it available at the launcher? It’s in the public domain now, so you can download it from sites like dosgamesarchive: https://www.dosgamesarchive.com/download/one-must-fall-2097/ .

Yes, it was officially made freeware by the devs. It was fun, I think mainly because of the hazards on each stage. Not something you see often in fighting games, then or now.

The developer of the game was Diversions - you’re asking the wrong people, basically.

Also they did release a sequel in 2003.