Playing around with Diablo inspired UI

Lost my hardcore character in Diablo IV like a chump at level 50 so I decided to play around in UE5 instead.

2 Likes

I’m sorry to hear you lost your hardcore character; I know that’s a pain. :smiling_face_with_tear: I must say, however, that your UI inspired by Diablo looks impressive and functions seamlessly! How long did it take you to create this UI? :eyes:

1 Like

Hi there @Hypnoticrain,

Hope you’re well!

After dallying around in Diablo, I wouldn’t even attempt a hardcore character. So kudos to you for being brave :joy: But at least that loss has created the start of something cool! The abilities look spectacular and exactly what I’d want a frost mage to be.

Thanks for sharing and good luck in both development and maybe attempt two on that hardcore character.

2 Likes

Took me about 2 days on and off to design/implement the UI. Used AI to generate the statues and then I modified them a little and used some icons from a previous project.

1 Like

Again, your design is impressive, especially considering it was completed in just two days. I’m curious, which AI software did you use to create the statues? The designs are really cool! :star_struck:

1 Like

I used Bing’s Chat AI. I think it uses Dall - E

1 Like

Excellent, I wasn’t aware that Bing’s AI could generate picture responses already. That’s intriguing news, and I appreciate the update! I’ll definitely have to try Bing Ai’s picture-generative content myself. :grin: