Player location / navigation BUG since added a new (empty) map

Hello,

First of all, please excuse me for my broken english.

I encounter difficulties with my player location / navigation in my main level, since I’ve tried to add a new empty level dedicated to the menu.

Before that, I’ve an AI that was running very well (random TP each a certain time intervall near to the location of the player, using a “get random reachable point in radius” and a “actor location”
Then I tried to add an empty map to support my menu, and things started to get very weird, look by yourselves :

My AI character (the weirdos in suit with an hat) started to spawn right at my player location (despite a radius set to 10 000 by default …)

In addition, I tried to add a new function “respawn” that change the player location if he is stuck in the environnement (trees, rocks, …). Basically, this function runs like the random TP of my AI.
I’ve had a “print string” that shows the boolean value of the get random point, and when I call the function, this value is always “false” :

I’ve, of course, set a Nav mesh in my level (I remember you that everything was totaly fine before I created my new empty level for the menu).
An another weird thing : when I branch a print string on the event tick of the level blueprint of my menu, to print the actor location of the “player controller”, here’s what I get :

I’ve got an another empty level for my “end” menu (gameover/victory), and when I execute the same operation (print string on the player controller), I get the value X,Y,Z always equals to 0 …
I’ve set a different game mode (which determine the pawn by default on “none”) for the menu from the one I used for my gamelevel, and I’ve set some particular controller for the menu too.

Lastly, the stranger thing is that I tried to create a new project (based on the ThirdPersonCharacter template), and I tried to do the same things that i’ve done in my game and in the same order :
An AI that randomly teleport near the player, then create a new empty map for a menu => start the game by this map “menu” (in the level BP : Delay 3 sec => open level : Map01)
From the moment I openned the level from the menu map, the same issues with the AI spawning ON the player location started to appears BUT
After a while, this issue completely disappears by itself (while I was simply switching from one map to the other, trying to run the game)

IDK if it is a BUG from Unreal, or if it’s only a “rookie mistake” (I started using Unreal only from one month ago), but I don’t understand why this is happening, and it’s actually ruining my game …
If anyone has any idea about it, that would be great !