Player Groups with zero artifacts.

We created a Player Group and given it permission to Dev Deployment Sandbox. We correctly assigned an Artifact to the Dev Deployment sandbox and it’s working correctly for the people belonging to the organization, but the people added to the Player Group (via Epic Ids) don’t have access to the game.

On the Player Groups tabs (under Product Settings) under Artifacts it appears “0” even though, like I said, the Artifact is correctly set up since we can play the game as members of the organization.

We completed the Brand Verification process and set up the Client and Permissions for EAS.

Hi there!

I’ll be more than happy to assist you with this. As this is a dev sandbox, only members of the organization will have readily available access. You’ve followed the first step to set up the player group however, now you’ll want to provide the people in the player group with an access key. To do this, you can follow our “Access Keys” guide to generate the keys within Dev Portal to generate these keys.

As long as the player has been added to the player group and has redeemed this key, they should then be able to see the product in their library.

I hope this helps but do let me know if there’s anything else you may need assistance with.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.