Player falls through the landscape

When i press the play button the player falls through the landscape in the mobile preview ES2. In the PC preview everything is fine. How to fix it ?

I think the ‘player falling through landscape’ thing often happens with editor runs, apparently not in production. Until then you’re stuck with setting the player location to player start once it exists…

For me the problem was the landscape loading in after character spawn. If you use level streaming or world composition.

To fix it you can wait for the level to finish streaming in:
In the level blueprint on BeginPlay event block player input and deactivate gravity. Then delay for 0.1 and then do FlushLevelStreaming. That way the character floats in the air until the level is streamed in. For some reson it only works with a short delay befor FlushLevelStreaming.
Did the trick for me, at least.

The static mesh does not falls, only the actors and players. I decided not to complicate my life and put all the actors on the static mesh

" To fix it you can wait for the level to finish streaming in: In the level blueprint on BeginPlay event block player input and deactivate gravity. Then delay for 0.1 and then do FlushLevelStreaming. That way the character floats in the air until the level is streamed in. For some reson it only works with a short delay befor FlushLevelStreaming. Did the trick for me, at least "

Thank you, this fix works well :slight_smile:

Can you show me how to
"block player input and deactivate gravity. Then delay for 0.1 and then do FlushLevelStreaming.
"

Thnx!