Player death

burada ki gibi bir ölme sistemi nasıl yapılabilir? 20.saniyedeki gibi bir ölüm değilde 31.saniyede NPC first person karakteri tutup havaya kaldırıyor.böyle ölüm şeklini oyunumda nasıl yapabilirim?

ve (SFM SHORT) Chris Walker's Death - YouTube bu video başlangıcındaki gibi NPC first person karakteri yakalayıp fırlatıyor bunu nasıl yapabilirim?

It would better if you can share you post in English. Thank you!

Outlast Death Animations In 3rd Person - Part 1 (Chris Walker Edition) - YouTube How can a dying system like the one here be made? Not a death like in 20 seconds, but in 31 seconds, the NPC grabs the first person character and lifts them up. How can I do that type of death in my game?

and (SFM SHORT) Chris Walker's Death - YouTube as in the beginning of this video NPC catches and throws the first person character. How can I do that?

In my case I would create animations in blender both NPC and player character and that 's it. You can place a camera in your world and make levels sequences . Just use SetViewTargetWithBlend and control the camera you want to use.
There are countless tutorials for everything

Could you please set an example

I do not fully understand

1. Grab a camera and place it in your world
    2)Try this. The game begins, the camera you placed is running and after 1s the camera is back on your player character. That 's about watching from different camera angle. (About your first video). If you want the new camera moving you need to see Add level Sequence by clicking Cinematics on the toolbar in unreal (Between Build and Blueprints). Just watch some tutorials about Level Sequences.

About animations. You have to use another program called blender and make your own animations (like grabbing your character, cut fingers, slap the character or literally anything), I 'm not very familiar with blender but there are countless tutorial and courses.

Can you make a player death example from the first person point of view as in the video?