Playback/Hosting of immersive interior

Good morning all,

I´ve been doing traditional Arch Viz renders for about 10 years now and 3d for TV previous to that, and only recently decided to try out Unreal. From the few simple tests i´ve been able to produce i can say that i am impressed.

My question is looking forward to the future, as hopefully i can convince clients that immersive walkthroughs are something that can add value to their projects. I wanted to know how to output my project so that a person can interact with it on their

computer/ipad. I imagine this can be done via hosting the walkthrough on a server? Is this something that is fairly simple to implement? Can it be done by someone with no previous experience? What would be the requirements? Are there any tutorials to help get me started?

If anyone could get me pointed in the right direction i would greatly appreciate it.

Moderators, if i have posted in the wrong section please feel free to move it.

Regards,

A.

This is a common struggle. VR and RT ‘‘game’’ require expensive hardware and not all clients have it. The only real solution would be streaming over the net but it’s not that simple to setup and it’s stil limited. I’m talking about amazon ec2 instances, or Otoy’s X.io streaming service.

I wish there was a way to show clients high quality stuff without limitations.