Play hit or death animation montage

Hello! Such logic is often placed in Animation blueprint and not in Pawn Blueprint itself. You can add montage to animation state machine and configure transitions there. You can take a look at docs Animation Blueprints | Unreal Engine Documentation

Hello I tried to script an enemy death trigger.
When enemy is hitten, if health is > than 0, then play hit montage, if health is >= 0 then play death montage. But it’s not working. What I’m doing wrong ?

You are free to use either SetLifeSpan(Destroying after some time period) or DestroyActor.

Do you want to simulate ragdoll and wait untill it is done before Destroying actor?

Thanks for the ansers! I find out. Destroy actor will simply delete enemyBP of the scene ?

How can I set simulate physic on the enemy mesh before destroy actor ?

Yes I do

Death Animation then ragdoll, then destroy actor

Simple approach - to just set SetSimulatePhysics, then put Delay node and after that call DestroyActor node. Delay node just wait for some time and then continue execution flow.

It just on your screenshot - use Mesh for that =)

I tried but i dont find what input into target of SetSimulatePhysics box

I’ve created an animnotifyBP. Into this animnotifyBP i use Received_Notify function

Inside I cannot put delay node

Use MeshComp as already was said.

In the pawn its working with event tick. how make its work with the animation notify?

But why are you planning to use animnotifyBP? Is there some special case?